3-in-1 USB Defender Data Blocker – Blocking Unwanted Data Transfers Protects Smartphone Tablets From Public Charging Stations
The USB 3.0 data blocker prevents accidental data exchange when your device is plugged into someone else’s computer or a public charging station which achieves this by blocking the data pins on any USB cable and allowing only power to flow through. This minimizes opportunities to steal your data or install malware on your mobile device.
1. Puts your device into charging mode – allows you to charge at high speed (up to 2.1A) from a computer USB socket or other USB chargers.
2. Blocks data transfer in charging mode – your device will not go into ‘data transfer’ mode if connected to a computer, so you can use a computer just like a mains charger. This also prevents data hacking and any risk of viruses being loaded onto your device when charging from an unknown/public USB socket.
3. Malware block – Physically blocks ‘data transfer’ mode so there is no risk of data hacking/viruses when charging from an unknown USB socket.
4. Circuit protection – gives intelligent protection for current backflow
5. Compatible with Android and iOS and Type-C devices