Showing all 3 results
- [video width="1280" height="720" mp4="https://yshieldtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/CP-200097-Video.mp4"][/video]
- The most cost-effective stabilizer: a single-axis motor with a high-precision motor that can maintain a horizontal state, super anti-shake, Can take photos as you walk, automatically correct the shaking of your hand to prevent blurry shots, and can produce high-quality video and animation. It can meet the basic needs of most users. Compared with the three-axis price, it saves 2/3 and is the most cost-effective mobile phone stabilizer.
- Anti-shake selfie stick with stable function: Built-in single-axis motor, 360-degree remote control and automatic rotation, Can always maintain the horizontal state, Solve the problem of hand shaking during filming, no longer have to worry about the photo blur, output high-quality video. the detachable remote make it possible to take all-in family photos for memorable events, also works great for video conference/interview, Travel, make little videos,Vlog,Youtube,Tiktok, live streaming, etc.
- Mobile phone tripod: Open the handheld part of the stabilizer and place it on the desktop to become a mobile phone tripod.Adjust the height of the four-section aluminum alloy rod to choose the right position for you. Watch the video, shoot the video,Featured with beauty retouching, enlarge your charm in the video.
- With multi-function Bluetooth remote control:The Bluetooth wireless remote control adopts a tripod-integrated card slot design, does not require an extra APP, can be used just by connecting to a smartphone, and can shoot even at a distance of about 10 m. Short press/double tap/long press the clockwise or counterclockwise rotation adjustment button, the stabilizer can be rotated at 90 degrees, 360 degrees, and any angle, which is convenient to use.
[AMZ Trending] 3-in-1 Selfie Stick Tripod Stand with Ring Light – Bluetooth Remote Included CP-200111 L07[video width="1280" height="720" mp4="https://yshieldtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/CP-200111-Video.mp4"][/video]